Sunday, August 30, 2009

Still with in the forecast...

We have not broken out of the green resistance line that served as support during the early part of this bear market. I am still looking at 108 (50%) retrace as the turning point. Its hard to see it going higher from here, but what the heck I picked a spot :-P

Vix is holding the red support line...
Looking for this indicator to give me a hint...once it crosses over, that could be all she wrote.

Sorry for the sparseness of updates, but I am extremely busy with multiple projects.

1 comments:

Trader Kirk said...

Hi,

My name is Kirk and I am the founder of www.theoptionwriter.com. I found your site from Daneric's Elliott Waves site and I was wondering if you are possibly interested in an affiliate program between our two sites?

Thanks for your time,

Kirk